Thursday, August 11, 2011

AP Physics 2011-2012

This is my first blog post for AP Physics 2011-2012.  I am curious what each of you thought about using Web Assign.  I'm sure it was new and it was a little different, but I want to get some feedback from you, the students.  Please post a brief comment to give me some feedback.  You do not have to sign up for an account to do this.  You can use "anonymous" for posting.  Just make sure you put your name somwhere inside the actual comment so I know who it came from.  Thanks.

I hope you are enjoying your summer.  We will be back in school in about 3.5 weeks.  I still want you to enjoy your summer, but start getting some of the beach sand out of your heads.  We have a lot to cover in this upcoming year, so be ready!!!!!

Mr. Trotta

No comments:

Post a Comment